A hamper of love & care for your loved ones.
1 x Multifloral Honey (25ml)
D’Petals Commitment For You
Our promise is that we guarantee our products will always be the highest quality in freshness.
- Every bouquet and arrangement will be expertly prepared by our experienced florist.
- Our courier partner will deliver the bouquets and ensure the safety of the arrangement while doing so.
- All our cooked food and drinks are made upon order so that you only get the best and Freshest from us.
- Our pastries are also lovingly made by our in-house pastry chef daily, so rest assured that all our foods are fresh and of amazing quality.
Care For Your Flowers
Fresh flowers will eventually wilt and die however, proper care of your fresh blooms will keep them alive longer and let you enjoy them for just a bit more.
- Remove the stems from your bouquet to let them breathe.
- Cut 1-2 inches of the stems and put the flowers in a vase with clean water.
- Every 24 hrs, just cut about 2cms from the bottom of each flower stem and change the water.
- However, if your flowers arrive in an arrangement form, flowers that are fixed onto a floral foam, then you just need to ensure that the foam remains wet throughout the day.
- To keep your foam wet, just pour water on the foam so that the foam is completely hydrated.
- In the case of an arrangement, you don't need to cut the stems.
- Keep flowers away from sunlight, heating or cooling vents, direct drafts from a ceiling fan, and heated tops such as radiators.
- Enjoy your flowers!
Thank you for your support! We hope you and your loved ones enjoy the unique floral/hampers arrangements and any customised services you have purchased from us!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection